Water Free Chlorine Test Strips 0-6ppm (50 strips)
£14.99 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|1 - 8||£17.99|
These Free Chlorine Water test strips combine a wide range of water quality detection with a patented Free Chlorine indicator.
These test strips are EPA (Environmental Protection Agency, USA) approved, which means they are very reliable and accurate. These SenSafe® Free Chlorine Water Check test strips are available for compliance testing as described in the Federal Register (Vol 72, No. 47, Monday, March 12, 2007, p.11204, ITS Method D99-003) (applicable for USA). Designed to resist interference from monochloramines, Free Chlorine Water Check is the ideal product when testing water quality in a food processing environment as well as in environments where accurate and fast results are important.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
- Low-cost option for regulatory compliance monitoring
These test strips are ideal in determining whether or not there is the correct amount of sanitiser present. The reagents are impregnated on the test strip pad, and no external chemicals are needed to perform the water quality test.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water as well as food processing environments
Detection Levels: 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.2, 1.5, 2, 2.6, 4, 6 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: 40 seconds
Contains: 50 test strips, detailed instructions, colourchart, container for water sample
How to use:
- Dip one strip into a 50ml water sample for 20 seconds with a constant, gentle back and forth motion.
- Remove and shake once to remove excess water.
- Wait 20 seconds then match to the colour chart. Complete colour matching within 1 minute.
Interferences: This test strip has no monochloramine interference below 4.0 ppm monochloramine concentration.
Please note: not suitable to test pool & spa water. To view our full range of Pool & Spa testers, click here.
General description: For semi-quantitative determinations. Detection method: colorimetric. Fast, simply dip and read indicator paper. Consists of a plastic strip with attached sealed test paper. Compare colour change of test paper with fields of equal size on colour chart provided.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Wash hands before and after use. Store in a cool, dry place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Dispose of used tests responsibly.
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).